Friday, October 12, 2012

BHS:  Look at yesterday's assignment (Thurs. 10/11) and now that the debate is over. Do some research on news sites (CNN, msnbc, fox news, etc) and tell me what you think about the debate and the coverage of it. Who did better?  There was a lot of talk about it being very heated, confrontational, and even at times rude. Do you agree?
Also - it is called a DEBATE - isn't it suppose to be a little heated because the two debaters don't agree on the issues. That's why we have debates. Do you think the public opinion and the media have been overly sensitive about the candidates' performances?

1 comment:

  1. I think (WWW.CNN.com)covered it the best. I like how they separated the two parties so you can see both of them and not have to go back and forth between the two men. I don't like how Joe Biden was rude to Paul Ryan but I liked the heated discussions. It made it more exciting and you just sit there and wonder what is going to happen next. I think the public and the media are sensitive about the candidates' performance. They try and make a big deal out of nothing.

    ReplyDelete