Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday, August 31, 2012

   It's Friday and I'm in my Creative Writing class. We are finishing up a blog response about the Chick-Fil-a  debacle. I have lunch next and I'm glad because I'm so hungry. I don't think I will ever talk to Luke again but we'll see what happens because we have the same lunch. We have a Byrnes game at Woodruff tonight and I can't wait. Tomorrow I leave for EPIC! I can't wait, it'll be so much fun. I went last year and I was glad that I went because I learned a lot of new things and made new friends. I don't want to get up at 7:30 in the morning so I we can get to Georgia by the afternoon but I have to anyway because I want to go to EPIC! My friends Hannah and Stevie are both going and I can't wait because I think we'll all bunk in the same room. I have known both them since I was in the sixth grade but I kinda lost touch with them for a year before we began to talk to each other again last year. I'm glad I will have them with me because that means we can go on this journey together. I love you guys and can't wait to see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment