Monday, July 30, 2012

July 30,2012

It's the second to last day of this month. My Mom's birthday is on wednesday and I made her a birthday card. I hope she likes it becasue I didn't know what else to write in it. I got a car at the beginning of the month and I'm almost up with my 40 Hours before I take my driver's test for my restricted. School starts in three weeks and I can't wait but at the same time I'm a little scared. Hopefully I'll be driving by then and don't have to take the bus. I missed all my friends so I'm glad to be going back to brick and mortar school called James F. Byrnes.  Today I get to go on a road trip with my Dad and my two sisters. I hope we don't get into an accident like I almost did yesterday. I was scared but now I think I have learned my lesson. Gotta go for now but I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment